Medical Solutions Accelerator, boosting innovative medical solutions
Day 1: 23/09/22
- Intro accelerator & design thinking
Day 2: 7/10/22
- Solving the right problem
- User experience & needs
Day 3: 20/10/22
- Value proposition design
Day 4: 28/10/22
- Market fit, regulations, IP, business model & value proposition
Day 5: 18/11/22
- Round up, pitch preparation & funding
Day 6: 2/12/22
- Pitching & demo day
Verhaert Masters in Innovation
Why this program?
The Medical Solutions Accelerator will allow you to validate you medical product or service based on technology, product innovation services, end-user input and medical expertise. During this program you’ll increase your chances to launch a valuable and successful medical solution, validated by user and patient experience in clinical testing.
What to expect?
This fall you can be one of the 10 start-ups that get the opportunity to pitch and validate their innovative idea with coaches from BlueHealth, UAntwerpen, UZA and Verhaert. The 3-month program consists of 5 workshops to:
- Access state-of-the-art technologies
- Validate your solution with end-user
- Find the right funding opportunities
- Understand current IP & medical regulations
- Design your business model & value proposition