Look at any map of Europe and you will realise that Antwerp is conveniently located near a number of important European gateways. Brussels Airport, for instance, is just 30 minutes from Antwerp, by car or by train. Even though Antwerp is Belgium’s second largest city and home to more than 170 nationalities, it is a pleasant city, which you can easily explore on foot or by bike. Your participants can easily head into the city after the meeting, where they can enjoy the amazing culinary offering, indulge in some shopping, visit museums, or sample a Belgian beer in one of the many local cafés and bars.
- Europe’s second largest port
- Creative and innovative hub with a great digital connectivity
- Diamond capital of the world
- Many venues and accommodations are located in the city centre
- Lower transport costs compared with other European destinations
- Strong audio-visual industry
Get a sneak peek of all the possibilities in our new video