Antwerp special in fDi Magazine: “Antwerp, where stakeholders unite for a smart and sustainable future.”
The Financial Times has published a special supplement on the international opportunities offered by Antwerp as a business and investment city. The 12-page special was published in the October-November edition of fDi Magazine, the “Foreign Direct Investment” magazine of the Financial Times. The magazine describes Antwerp as a city where new successes are built on old. Here stakeholders unite to prepare for a smart and sustainable future, ensuring ample opportunities for investors.
In addition to an overview about the Antwerp economy, the special also features many other topics and testimonials of interest. A preview:
- A conversation with the municipal executive for economy and innovation in Antwerp, Claude Marinower, about Antwerp's economic and innovation policy. “In Antwerp we support traditional clusters to innovate and become future proof, and stimulate innovative businesses to grow domestically and abroad” highlights Marinower.
- How do we use innovative solutions to prepare our port and chemical sectors for the future? FDi explores this theme in an article. “In Antwerp we are committed to be frontrunner in sustainability and digital innovation. We have the competences, know-how and the network to achieve the climate objectives” prospects Erwin Verstraelen, Chief Digital Innovation Officer at the Port of Antwerp.
- The Antwerp retail cluster demonstrates ambition, an analysis of developments and initiatives: “Antwerp has long been an attractive retail location in Belgium, while also offering investors an efficient and transparent planning process,” mentions fDi in the article ‘Rethinking retail’.
- A report on the strong growth of the ecosystem for digital innovation in Antwerp: ”With organisations across Antwerp committed to digital innovation that can ensure it is a liveable, sustainable and smart city, together with the requisite start-up infrastructure and a strong talent pool, the city’s reputation for innovation seems to be in safe hands,” concludes fDi in the article ‘The talk of the town'.
- Finally, fDi compiles a concise summary of all the key Antwerp economic figures: population, sustainability, economy, port/chemical industry, diamond/retail and innovation clusters.
More than 15,000 worldwide readers receive the fDi Magazine supplement about Antwerp. You can also download the supplement via the link below.
Download the supplement
Do you have any questions about investing in Antwerp, or would you like to contact us for an informal meeting? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.