Lucrative real-estate market
Antwerp is a lucrative highly affordable market for offices. For investors and for those looking to locate here, there are many advantages of settling here and many hubs to choose from.
Browse our open locations
Are you interested in discovering some of the beautiful office spaces the city has to offer?
The diamond district
- Antwerp’s world famous diamond district is situated in the lively centre of town with numerous shops, restaurants and cafés.
- The Central Train Station is very nearby and offers high-speed rail services to Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris.
- Here you’ll find offices in old manor houses and in new, state-of-the-art office towers (Kievit).
Berchem area (south part of the city)
- The district of Berchem is located on the southern edge of the city, and is home to Berchem train station. Here you can access the E19 motorway to Brussels, and Antwerp airport is also close by.
- Offices are housed in beautiful manor houses and new developments next to the station.
- Within the Leien area you will find Antwerp's prime location for offices. In this historic city centre, you will find not only cultural heritage but also countless shops, ranging from vintage and flea markets to lifestyle, interior design and fashion.
- In addition to the many iconic bars and restaurants, there are also fitness centres, crèches and much more.
- It is the place that offers a mishmash of different economic activities whilst also being accessible by all means.
Affordable rental prices
The rents for offices in the City of Antwerp are significantly less expensive compared to other cities in Europe. Moreover, investors are guaranteed a good return.
These are highly developed hubs and you can count on a variety of readily available services when launching a new office from IT & design services to food courts, event hosting and much, much more.
Antwerp sits at the crossroads of all major European hubs, you and your employees can reach every city easily in a matter of hours, expanding your business without the hassle of setting up extra hubs.